Dear User, We would like to inform you that your personal data - collected directly from you - will never be handed over or distributed to third parties but used in full compliance with the fundamental principles laid down in Directive 95/46 / EC and Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 No. 196 for the Protection of Personal Data.
Personal data processing and related purposes
Below, we summarize all our operations that involve collecting, storing, or processing your personal information, and the purposes we pursue with each of them:
- -use information to complete order processing and notify the status. The telephone number can be shared with the courier to facilitate delivery and notify shipping states (some couriers provide a notification service via SMS)
- collection and retention of your personal data for the purpose of sending by e-mail of commercial information;
- internal processing of the personal data you provide in order to define your business profile;
- use your commercial profile for marketing and promotional purposes of your interest;
- processing and analysis of data through external resources to detect malfunctions or customer habits with the aim of improving site experience and customizing the offer. Such use will still have to comply with the terms of this same contract.
The treatment will take place in fully automated mode. Our company, through the data-processing system, ensures and warrants that the information processed does not include topics concerning sensitive data pursuant to art. 95/46 / EC and Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 No. 196. Therefore, any treatment that may directly or indirectly affect sensitive data will be excluded a priori.
Freedom to give consent and consequences of a refusal
The transfer of your data is optional. However, in case of refusal of consent for the purposes indicated, we will be unable to provide the information services for which the consent is required, including registration on this site.
Owner and responsible for the treatment
Holder of the treatment is the holding company of this e-commerce site hereinafter referred to as "the manager" is:
JR Events Snc
Via Chiaramone 24 / R
Tel. 010.6135122 - Fax. 1782211810 - Cell 348.3128701
Those responsible for the processing of personal data are the officials and the subjects involved in the management of the databases, in relation to their respective field of expertise.
Rights of the party concerned
We also inform you that any person concerned may exercise the rights provided for in article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of June 30, 2003, which reads below: (Right to access personal data and other rights) The person concerned has the right to to obtain the confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form. The person concerned has the right to obtain the indication: of the origin of the personal data; the purposes and methods of treatment; of the logic applied in the case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; of the identification details of the holder, of the persons responsible and of the designated representative within the meaning of Article 5, paragraph 2; of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of it as appointed representative in the territory of the State, of persons in charge or in charge. The person concerned has the right to obtain: updating, rectification or, where relevant, the integration of the data; deletion, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that are not required to be retained in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed; the attestation that the operations referred to in points (a) and (b) have been brought to their attention, including their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such fulfillment is impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right. The person concerned has the right to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons to the processing of the personal data concerning him, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection; to the processing of personal data concerning it for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for the purpose of market research or commercial communication.
The following cookies are saved on lordgunbicycles.com:
- 2 temporary cookies, these allow you to uniquely identify the user (a string of random characters, no clear information)
- 1 cookie to store the acceptance of cookie rules on this page. Returning to the website will not reappear the notification
- 1 cookie stores the user's car ID. When a user returns to the site, he retraces the cart with the products he has added.
- 1 cookie stores the country of destination, language and currency avoiding having to set them up every time you visit the website.
- A series of cookies are generated by analytics systems like Google Analytics that have a 30-minute to 2-year maturity. This tool allows you to track users (their first visit and return) and are critical to market analysis and advertising, allowing you to send targeted deals. They do not contain personal information. For more information: https://www.google.com/intl/it_en/policies/technologies/cookies/
For more information, please contact us.
The site uses external resources made available by social networks (facebook, twitter) to identify the user
All contents of this site are solely owned by the manager. Access to the site implies acceptance of the following terms:
- the content downloaded from the site is for personal and non-commercial use only
- You may not download, transmit, copy, store (on any media), send, display or reproduce in the public, modify or modify in any way the content of these web pages for any reason, without prior written permission from the manager.
- The operator does not guarantee the fitness of the information contained on this site for a particular purpose. This information is made available without any warranty. The Operator declines all responsibility and condition regarding this information, including any implied warranties and conditions regarding compatibility, suitability for a specific purpose, and non-infringement. Under no circumstances may the carrier be held liable for any special or indirect damages , damages or other damages resulting from loss of use, data or profits either as a result of the intended use or as a result of negligence or unlawful actions - and arising out of or relating to the use of the information on this server
Links to third-party sites are not controlled by the operator who assumes no responsibility for their contents (or their modifications, updates).